Monday, May 27, 2013

OOTD - Lazy day

top & belt - Forever 21
jeans - Converse One Star, Target
shoes - Daniel Green


Today is much like my typical Sunday: go to bed at 1:00 am, wake up at 10:30, eat, have my one-hour tennis lesson (I have very much improved over these first 4 lessons), play with my hair, eat, blog, eat, procrastinate/eat, you get the idea. In other words, my Sundays often involve lots of sitting around the house and very little going anywhere. Resultantly, I thought I'd post a comfy lazy-chic outfit for days just like today. I have to say, I do love spending the day in my pjs from time to time, but I often fill my boredom with trying on cute outfits. Besides, I may not be going out, but I still gotta look good for my dog.

PS - I apologize for the awk bedroom mirror shots. As this blog is still in its enfant stage, I have no really good, artsy photographer to capture all my killer outfits. My iphone selfies will have to do for now.

xo Mer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 Clarks Boot
Theme by Yusuf Fikri