Friday, June 14, 2013

OOTD- the transition

I have just returned from a wonderful 2 weeks in sun sun sun, first in the Bahamas and then in Florida. I can now officially flaunt a decent tan, and i could not be more proud of it. Oddly enough, despite departing from beantown with temperatures in the 50's, my widget displayed temperatures of 80's in Boston the entire week I was in Florida. GLORIOUS!--you would think. but naturally, I returned home at the same time as winter returned. Back to 50 degree weather and rain and wind. just peachy. This unfortunate situation forced me to put away my cute dresses and shorts from Florida for the time being and pile on the sweaters and jeans once more. But that is not to say I can't start integrating the Spring styles in with my buh-bye winter blue jeans. What better way than to incorporate a hint of white (to accentuate the tan) and a floral/lace pattern on a newly purchased body suit! I can't wait to pair it with more springtime pieces, but for now I am just marveling at the versatility!

Jeans- Lulu*s
Cardi- Madewell
Bodysuit- Bebe
Loafers- Daniel Green
Bag- Shoedazzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 Clarks Boot
Theme by Yusuf Fikri