Tuesday, December 11, 2012

4 ways to rock this 4th

I don't know about you all, but every year I start getting as giddy as a kid on their birthday right about now. Not that my birthday is anywhere near close to now (guessing contest anyone?), but you know who's birthday IS?!? If not that is kind of pathetic. just going to be honest here. 
Our good ole land of the free and home of the brave is turning 236 this Independence Day, and I can hardly wait :) Every year since my siblings and I were little enough to run the beaches bare-assed and carefree, my family has spent the 4th of July on Block Island. Since then, I never cease to grow tired of the great parade leaving streets strewn about with candy, the perfect beach breeze and the delicious smells of a nearby barbecue wafting in every direction. Can you tell I am itching to return?
In attempt to control my excitement this year, I decided to put together a little mix of outfits for the occasion. Whether you will be spending your Independence Day in the city, on a beach, at a family BBQ or even on a date, here are a few chic&cheap ideas to inspire your 4th of July attire! 

(click to expand)

striped tee - Urban Outfitters
white floral shorts, red blazer, fedora, red skirt - Forever 21
DIY denim cutoffs
white crop top - Free People
striped romper - birthday gift :)
red clutch, navy purse, black flats, white heels - Marshall's
cheetah pumps, floral flats - Target

xoxo Mer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 Clarks Boot
Theme by Yusuf Fikri