Friday, May 17, 2013

New Feature - Shop my style!

Like what you see on the pages of my blog? Curious about the trends I find thrilling? Do you have spare change in your pocket? look no further! I have just added a link to my very own online shop, ModeLa (check the panel on the right of my home screen)! Here I will be adding new products and merchandise daily that I find totally chic and trends I am dying to try! However, I will admit that the products in my shop are pretty high end. If those prices are for you, then shop away, you lucky dog! If you are like me, a college-age girl with a sales associate paycheck who likes to gawk at all the pretty clothes, perhaps visit ModeLa for inspiration, then check out my favorite stores for the best steals on the latest trends: H&MForever21Urban OutfittersZaraThread Sence2020 Ave

stay tuned for my next post coming later this week: my all-time spring must-haves, found at all the stores listed above :)

xoxo Mer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 Clarks Boot
Theme by Yusuf Fikri